FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 15, 2007
New web site, PlantsforHillary.com, bears fruit – showcases “Politics of Planting” video, testimonials from Hillary plants, “Top 10 Questions Plants Should Never Ask Hillary,” and “Plants for Hillary” merchandise
Chapel Hill, North Carolina – Today, the Edwards campaign unveiled a new grassroots web site – PlantsforHillary.com. The new site will offer a one-stop shop for all Americans interested in growing the Hillary plant movement.
As part of the PlantsforHillary.com web site, potential plants can listen to testimonials from past plants, read the “Top 10 Questions Plants Should Never Ask Hillary,” learn how to recognize other plants at Senator Clinton’s events, submit suggestions for planted questions, and purchase the soon to be released “Questions are hard...so plant them” t-shirt.
The site also features a new YouTube video - “Politics of Planting” - which highlights Senator Clinton’s evolution from parsing answers to answering planted questions.
Paid for by John Edwards for President.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Abortion (2)
- Advertisement (2)
- Agricultural Policy (1)
- Attack on Clinton (6)
- Attack on Huckabee (1)
- Attack on Obama (2)
- Attack on Romney (1)
- Biography (1)
- Campaign Finance Reform (1)
- Campaign Tactics (1)
- Christmas (2)
- DNC Research Department (13)
- Economy (4)
- Education (1)
- Endorsement (1)
- Friends of Fred (1)
- Friends of Fred Thompson (23)
- General Message (1)
- Hillary Clinton for President (8)
- Iraq (3)
- Joe Biden (22)
- John Edwards for President (35)
- John McCain 2008 (5)
- Join Rudy 2008 (10)
- Kucinich for President (9)
- Mitt Romney (12)
- Obama for America (13)
- Organization (1)
- Personal Statement (2)
- Public Oversight (1)
- Richardson for President (17)
- RNC Research Department (29)
- Tours (1)
- In Remarks at DNC Fall Meeting, Obama Pledges to D...
- In Case You Missed It: Same Old Bill
- Statement by Communications Director Todd Harris
- ROMNEY AND SANCTUARY CITIES
- HILLARY'S GLASS HOUSE
- JOHN MCCAIN 2008 LAUNCHES NEW TELEVISION AD IN NEW...
- OPRAH WINFREY TO TOUR EARLY STATES WITH BARACK OBA...
- Richardson: "Honoring picket line is more importan...
- THE BLAIR SWITCH PROJECT
- “PLANTS FOR HILLARY” TAKES ROOT TODAY
- Apparently Kerik-Gate Has Taught Them Nothing. . ....
- Hillary In The Headlights
- VEGAS DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT: W2W4
- Actor/Activist Tony Plana to Serve as National Mi ...
- Hillary Calls 'Time Out'
- OBAMA UNVEILS INNOVATION AGENDA AT GOOGLE
- Richardson Campaign Statement on Senator Biden's C...
- ▼ November (17)