For Immediate Release
November 8, 2007
Contact: Tom Reynolds
SANTA FE, NM-- Tom Reynolds, National Press Secretary for the Richardson for President campaign, today issued the following statement on Senator Joe Biden's attack on Governor Richardson and his comment that "you can't get the forces" out of Iraq:
"With all due respect to Senator Biden, we can get the troops out of Iraq. In fact, the only way to actually end the war is to get all of the troops out. Governor Richardson has been consistent from the beginning of this campaign in his call to get all of the troops out of Iraq and leave behind no residual forces. Governor Richardson has been leading on this issue. I encourage Senator Biden to look it up.
"It is disappointing that Senator Biden does not think that we can get our troops out of Iraq. It is disappointing that he does not seem to think that we can end this war. Governor Richardson has been the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. He is an expert on these issues. He consistently has said that our only option is to get all of our troops out and leave behind no residual forces. Military experts, including Generals William Odom, John Johns, Robert Gard, and Volney Warner, agree with Governor Richardson. So do the American people."
Thursday, November 8, 2007
For Immediate Release
Posted by political junkie at 7:11 AM
- Abortion (2)
- Advertisement (2)
- Agricultural Policy (1)
- Attack on Clinton (6)
- Attack on Huckabee (1)
- Attack on Obama (2)
- Attack on Romney (1)
- Biography (1)
- Campaign Finance Reform (1)
- Campaign Tactics (1)
- Christmas (2)
- DNC Research Department (13)
- Economy (4)
- Education (1)
- Endorsement (1)
- Friends of Fred (1)
- Friends of Fred Thompson (23)
- General Message (1)
- Hillary Clinton for President (8)
- Iraq (3)
- Joe Biden (22)
- John Edwards for President (35)
- John McCain 2008 (5)
- Join Rudy 2008 (10)
- Kucinich for President (9)
- Mitt Romney (12)
- Obama for America (13)
- Organization (1)
- Personal Statement (2)
- Public Oversight (1)
- Richardson for President (17)
- RNC Research Department (29)
- Tours (1)
- In Remarks at DNC Fall Meeting, Obama Pledges to D...
- In Case You Missed It: Same Old Bill
- Statement by Communications Director Todd Harris
- ROMNEY AND SANCTUARY CITIES
- HILLARY'S GLASS HOUSE
- JOHN MCCAIN 2008 LAUNCHES NEW TELEVISION AD IN NEW...
- OPRAH WINFREY TO TOUR EARLY STATES WITH BARACK OBA...
- Richardson: "Honoring picket line is more importan...
- THE BLAIR SWITCH PROJECT
- “PLANTS FOR HILLARY” TAKES ROOT TODAY
- Apparently Kerik-Gate Has Taught Them Nothing. . ....
- Hillary In The Headlights
- VEGAS DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT: W2W4
- Actor/Activist Tony Plana to Serve as National Mi ...
- Hillary Calls 'Time Out'
- OBAMA UNVEILS INNOVATION AGENDA AT GOOGLE
- Richardson Campaign Statement on Senator Biden's C...
- ▼ November (17)