Campaign spam: Political flotsam and jetsam that pollutes email in boxes; of varying degrees of utility, often futility. If you have campaign spam or an actual thought to share, send it to campaignspam [at] gmail.com

Friday, December 14, 2007

New ad going up today in IA and NH

Good morning. Some of you may have seen a new ad going up today in IA and NH debut this morning that features HRC’s mother and daughter. It is the first spot that Chelsea Clinton appears in on behalf of her mom’s 2008 campaign. Also, look out for a major endorsement coming in Iowa today.

A youtube and script are below – the ad is also featured on HillaryHub.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkxJHdQKSUM

“Proud”
TV: 30
12.13.07

[Hillary Clinton:] “I’m thrilled that I have my mother and my daughter with me tonight. My mother, Dorothy Rodham, my daughter, Chelsea Clinton.

You know, as I travel around I see so many families who share the same values I was brought up with.

My mom taught me to stand up for myself and to stand up for those who can’t do it on their own.

I’m proud to live by those values. But what I’m most proud of is knowing who I’ve passed them on to.

I’m Hillary Clinton and I approved this message.”

Blog Archive